Top 10 Bachelors Announced
By Out.com Editors
Although the list contained billionaires and fashion moguls, it turns out that the power of TV still trumps it all. For the past week we've asked our readers to sort through our list of the 100 Most Eligible Gay Bachelors (view the SLIDESHOW here) and vote for the men they most wanted to date.
Yes, it churned up some controversy (like what actually constitutes a BACHELOR these days when same-sex marriage is legal in some states but not others) and spawned a few Twitter campaigns. Fans—both male and female—came out in droves and voted Glee's heartthrob Chris Colfer as our No. 1 bachelor of desire in our second annual poll. "He' gorgeous inside and out!" one reader proclaimed.
"As the mom of a gay teen who looks up to Chris Colfer as a role model, I can't express enough how thankful I am for him. I would love to have a son-in-law of his caliber someday, to match with my equally amazing son. Chris is number one in our home, and we look forward to following his career," wrote another.
1. Chris Colfer
Read the complete list here.
- 20 Power Couples You Should Know
- Dustin Lance Black Hits Back at Alma Mater For Shaming Him
- The 8th Annual Power 50
- Watch the New Trailer for Orange Is the New Black Season 2
- The 10 Most Influential Gay Fashion Bloggers
- 10 Queer Social Media Stars Ruling the Internet
- NBA Legend Isiah Thomas’s Son Is An Openly Gay DJ & Other Wild Scenes From The Nightlife