Need To Know: Katie Aselton
By Noah Michelson
The Freebie is the story of a happily married couple who decides to take a night off from their relationship in hopes of bringing a little more excitement to their flagging sex life. Intimate, unflinching, and, in many ways incredibly uncomfortable, the film takes an honest look at sex, love, and monogamy in the new millenium.
Katie Aselton, the writer, director, and star of The Freebie, dropped by the Out studio to chat with us about making the film, which also stars Dax Shepard:
The Freebie is now playing in New York City and opens in L.A. on October 1. Look for it in other cities soon.
-- NOAH MICHELSON
Previously > Did Glee Out-Britney Britney?
- Neil Patrick Harris: His Metamorphosis From Doogie to Barney to Hedwig
- 10 Things We Learned from Neil Patrick Harris
- Neil Patrick Harris: Glitter & Glam
- WATCH: The Frozen Honest Trailer Starring Adele Dazeem
- 15 Most Ridiculous Real Housewives Taglines Ever
- Need To Know: Looking’s Lauren Weedman And How She Frightened Scott Bakula