Andy Roddick's Hair Don't
By Nick Burns
Photos: Getty Images
The U.S. Open kicks off on Monday and Andy Roddick, the cutie golden boy of the court has been making his rounds among New York's social elite. But there's something a different about the ace tennis player. It seems that his head fell into a tub of peroxide and came out a little...well, deep fried.
Enter into evidence, photo #1 (left): Taken last month at the ESPY awards. Roddick looks dapper with light brown locks even though his suit (or the photographer) seems to have taken a hit of acid before leaving the house. What's going on there?
Photo #2 (right): Snapped two days ago in NYC during a party for Hamptons Magazine (he's on the cover this month), and his hair is a shade of blonde that does not naturally occur on Mother Earth. Perhaps he got caught up in Beckham-fever and bleached his hair in solidarity with the soccer player because both of their sports play second string to baseball and football in this country.
At least he stopped injecting collagen in his lips. Does anyone remember the awful Cargo magazine cover from September 2005? His lips rivaled Amanda Lepore's!
- The 8th Annual Power 50
- 10 Transgender People Shattering Entertainment's Glass Ceiling
- The Straight Gay World of MSNBC anchor & politics wonk Steve Kornacki
- Power 50
- Check Out Exclusive Animated GIFs of Chris O'Dowd and Nick Frost's Epic Dance-off
- The 10 Gayest Movies Ever Made!
- Body Ready: Performance Grooming With Swimmer Amini Fonua