T Cooper: Essays for 'Out' magazine
By Raef Harrison
T Cooper is a novelist known for his sharp tongue and razor wit. He is the author of three novels, The Beaufort Diaries (graphic novel: Melville House, 2010), Lipshitz Six, or Two Angry Blondes (Dutton/Penguin, 2006), and Some of the Parts (Akashic Books, 2002).
Cooper is also co-editor of the anthology A Fictional History of the United States with Huge Chunks Missing (Akashic Books, 2006), and has received significant positive critical attention, including a positive review in The New York Times Book Review, and was included in our Out100 as one of the '100 people who rocked 2006'.
A long time contributor to our pages here at Out magazine, we've put together a collection of some of Cooper's more provocative writings.
Manhunt is for Pussies (Nov. 2008)
The Trans Fags (Mar. 2008)
The Bathroom Chronicles (April 2008)
Dr. B and the Women (Oct. 2009)
- Dustin Lance Black Hits Back at Alma Mater For Shaming Him
- 20 Power Couples You Should Know
- Watch the Latest Trailer for HBO's Adaptation of 'The Normal Heart'
- Tom Ford and Richard Buckley Forever
- 10 Queer Social Media Stars Ruling the Internet
- The Straight Gay World of MSNBC anchor & politics wonk Steve Kornacki