1. Ellen’s Halloween costume: a woman married to man! Check out Ellen and her new “husband” George Clooney (watch the clip below).
2. Rob Kearney, who took second place at America’s Strongest Man 105KG (under 231 lbs) announced via Facebook that he is gay during a post professing his love and appreciation for his boyfriend, Joey Aleixo. [StartingStrongman]
3. Michael J. Willet opened up about his almost-nude scene in Faking It. “I just look like I’m shirtless, nothing exciting,” he said. Why so modest, Michael? [TheBacklot]
4. With a live performance of Broadway’s Peter Pan coming to NBC later this year, Fox is also developing a Pan-focused program. Taking cues from Hook, the series focuses on the Lost Boys 15 years after leaving Neverland. [EW]
5. Lesbian writer/director Lisa Cholodenko’s new miniseries, Olivia Kitteridge, airs on HBO this Sunday and Monday. [NYTimes]
6. British comedian Russell brand wishes he were into blokes, he said during an interview with the U.K.’s Absolute Radio. He also announced his break-up with Vanity Fair European editor-at-large Jemima Khan. [Advocate]