1. As announced today via video on PerezHilton.com, the controversial gay media mogul will be moving from his longtime Los Angeles home to New York indefinitely, joined by son "Perez Jr.," his mother, and dog Teddy. “I want even more happiness and more joy, and I think I’ll be able to find that easier in New York City," he says.
The busy (and rumpled) blogger feels that L.A. has become too focused on work, and he hopes that life in the Big Apple will be more about his adorable kid, plus "being social, having friends, doing cultural things, dating more..." [H/T Gay.net]
2. Frank Bruni at the New York Times wrote about the recent anti-gay attack in Chelsea: "...Your partner slips his hand in yours as you walk down the street and your stomach clenches just a bit. Your heart rate goes up a nervous notch or two. It’s not shame that does this. It’s not embarrassment. It’s the awareness that even in Manhattan and even in 2013, you might easily encounter someone who will cast a disgusted look your way. Or say something nasty. Or, worse, throw a punch."
3. New Jersey Judge Mary Jacobson is currently hearing arguments for and against her state's ban on marriage equality. She seems skeptical that civil unions are just as good.
4. Out magazine has almost reched 1,600 followers on tumblr. Check it out for yourself.
5. This is the trailer for Cory Monteith's final movie, McCanick, in which the late actor plays a drug addict. Monteith, best known for his role on Glee, died of an accidental drug overdose last month.
6. And here part one of an exceptionally funky and Aeon Flux-y Wonder Woman cartoon. She's drives an invisible Corvette!