ICYMI: Rihanna’s Perfume Ad Too Hot For Britain
…And 5 Other Things You Need To Know
June 06 2014 10:26 AM EST
February 05 2015 9:27 PM EST
1. Britain's Advertising Standards Authority deemed the ad for Rogue by Rihanna too "sexually suggestive."
2. Nate Silver says he's going to find the best burrito in America.
3. Surprise, surprise, the worst ghoul on TV, Nancy Grace, idolizes 70s anti-gay icon Anita Bryant.
4. SCORE! Florence Welch is working on a new album.
5. There might actually be a gay gene.
6. Jonathan Groff talks about wearing an anal cover for the rimjob scene in Looking.