2. Channel Orange singer Frank Ocean is back in the studio working on the follow up album. Instagram says so.
3. If you left W.E. wanting more, your prayers have been answered: Madonna’s directing another movie.
4. In ESPN’s anonymous poll of 143 Major League Baseball players, 81% said that the MLB is ready for an openly gay player.
5. Luxottica, the makers of Ray-Ban sunglasses, has inked a deal with Google to develop and distribute a new kind of eyewear for Google Glass.
6. Contemptible ghoul and Twitter icon Nancy Grace had a porn freak-out while discussing the Pistorius trial on Good Morning America this morning. Nothing’ll make you loose your morningwood faster than Nancy Grace shrieking “porn” at 7:40 in the morning.