Tumblr has launched its Year In Review, which looks back on 2013's biggest stories, posts, and personalities on that captured the hearts and reblogs of users on the social media platform. Among the reviews are the top LGBTQ posts. Let's just say it's full GIFs that keep on giving.
Check out the top ten posts and see how it compares to what you thought were the biggest stories of the year:
10. Louis CK on gay marriage
9. Straight friends supporting gay rights
8. What heterophobia would look like if it were real
7. George Takei responds to fans of "traditional marriage"
6. Dave's ultimate shade
5. 50 Shades of Acceptance's "No Time For That"
If you're lesbian and you fall for a guy FINE If you're gay and you fall for a woman FINE If you're bisexual and you have a preference for girls FINE If you're bisexual and you have a preference for guys FINE If you're pansexual and have a preference FINE What's not fine is telling someone they can't love another person because it doesn't fit into the confinements of a label. Ain't nobody got time for that.
4. Caitlin's commentary on supporting gay rights
"you support gay rights so you must be gay" i support animal rights do i look like a fucking alpaca to you
3. Brogan's commentary on appearance
If people are really going to assume that guys with long hair are gay and girls with short hair are lesbians then I am going to assume that all bald men are actually eagles.
2. Amazon Kindle's gay-friendly ad
1. Neil Patrick Harris on The Out List
Check out the rest of the list here. If you're on Tumblr, be sure to follow Out.