1. Alleged Boston Marathon bomber Dzhokhar Tsarnaev has been charged using a "weapon of mass destruction" to kill civilians. The American citizen currently cannot speak and can only write and will not be charged as a "enemy combatant" as many Republicans would like.
2. Artifice is a new graphic novel about an android assassin who falls in love with his mark, another man. Of course, nothing's easy when it comes to romance and the android ends up in therapy. Even artificial intelligence can't crack matters of the heart.
3. Virginia is now home to a new rocket launch pad.
5. Cher has some new music in the pipeline. "I just finished my new CD." At least she didn't say "record."
6. Chris Evans, Scott Evans and their mother came together at the GLAAD Media Awards Saturday to join the majority of America in backing marriage equality. Here's video: