My Dream Wedding: Johnny Weir
By Out.com Editors
Although the flamboyant figure skater didn’t compete in the 2010–11 season, Johnny Weir continues to make headlines. Since he married Victor Voronov (lovingly known as “Vitya”) on New Year's Eve, we wondered what he’s planning for his fabulous, frozen nuptials.
The Moscow suburb of Rublevka in a park in the middle of winter
White tuxedos and bowties. Viktor & Rolf for me, and Tom Ford or Dior Homme for him. I would wear a sable coat, while my fiancé would wear a cashmere and broadtail coat both by Russian designer Valentin Yudashkin. Shoes would be Christian Louboutin or Casadei. Guests would be given a fur—so they don’t freeze.
Louis Armstrong’s “What a Wonderful World,” then “Hava Nagila” and the Hora
A rose gold wedding band with a small emerald for luck and two adequate diamonds. I’d give my fiancé a platinum band for strength with one small “hidden” diamond for sparkle.
A three-tiered seafood platter from Balthazar, and I wouldn’t hate a red velvet cupcake moment.
Christina Aguilera, obviously
Albert Einstein, Mary, Mother of God, and a couple of rabbis
The ceremony reading?
A poem by Pushkin
Peonies, white roses, and birch branches
Somewhere Vitya could scuba-dive, and I could get a tan
- Lady Gaga Flashes Her Privates on the Cover of Candy Magazine (NSFW)
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- Gay Men's Chorus Performs Parody of Joe Boxer Christmas Ad
- Open Letter: Greg Louganis Congratulates Tom Daley For Coming Out
- A Shirtless Michael J. Willett Performs Stripped Down Cover of Natasha Bedingfield
- Croatia Proves Why It Has The Hottest Men's Water Polo Team