Johnny Weir Married on New Year's Eve
By Out.com Editors
Photo via Vitya Zvesda/Twitter
According to Johnny Weir's Twitter feed, he was indeed married on New Year's Eve to boyfriend Victor Voronov (who he lovingly refers to as Vitya) and plans to have a bigger affair later in 2012: "Wedding in summer! But all the official stuff is done now! No more livin' in sin!"
Voronov later retweeted Weir's comments, adding that he was "ringing in the New Year with my new hubby @JohnnyGWeir! #ELATED."
Weir had remained enigmatic about his sexuality in the press until coming out in 2010 and being featured on Out's 2010 Out100 cover in December 2010. As he told the magazine: "I have a very clear opinion of my own sexuality. I'm not ashamed of anything, but I want it to be out there in my own words...I hope that I can continue to inspire individuality in people regardless of age, sex, race, sexual orientation, or religion."
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- Looking Sneak Peek: The Finale
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- Gay Fashion - Hot Male Models, Gay Style & Trends