Out100: Adam Goldman
By Out.com Editors
Photography by M. Sharkey
Almost perfectly in sync with the boom of programming about self-deprecating twentysomething New Yorkers, The Outs, a long-form web series directed by, conceived by, and starring Goldman, has established itself as one of the most solid, addictive narrative offerings of the bunch. Fueled by a pair of very successful Kickstarter campaigns, the show follows two gay men -- one charmingly befuddled, the other morosely slutty -- and a delightfully crabby, irreverent lady along the embarrassment-strewn path of young adulthood. Just how we like it.
Photographed at Sun Studios in New York City on September 21, 2012
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- Rockin' OUT in L.A.