The 50 Gayest Songs of the 1990s
By Out.com Editors
Two weeks ago, we unleashed Part 1 of the Gayest Songs of the 1990s. After many days of meetings, the Out magazine staff has finally completed the list of the 50 gayest songs (although there are, like, 500 other songs or so that are laying bloodily on the cutting-room floor). From Annie Lennox and Janet Jackson to Huggy Bear and Liz Phair, listen to the entire playlist is below and let us know which sins of omission we've committed.
(Want to Get Into the Groove? Our 1980s playlist has just the thing for you.)
- Neil Patrick Harris: His Metamorphosis From Doogie to Barney to Hedwig
- Neil Patrick Harris: Glitter & Glam
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- Bear Rapper Big Dipper: I Won’t Sleep With My Fans
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Need To Know: Looking’s Lauren Weedman And How She Frightened Scott Bakula