OUT On The Street: The Bundled-Up Model
By Andrew Villagomez
In this edition of OUT On The Street, we wandered around SoHo and found off-duty model Ryan Medel, of New York's Major Model. He's sporting an eye-catching mixed-stitch scarf from Brooklyn Industries, and added some casual luxury to his outfit with a watch and boots by Diesel.
Photos by Andrew Villagomez (Vee Travels)
Sweater, pants: Zara
Boots, watch: Diesel
Gloves: Century 21
Scarf: Brooklyn Industries
Bag: Vintage find
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Culture Wars: Why Is the St Patrick's Day Parade So Important to LGBT Activists?
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- Out's Best-Dressed Man of the Week: Jared Leto
- Teen Wolf to Get Gayer With a New Out Athlete