Kate Moss Covers Playboy's 60th Anniversary Issue
By Julien Sauvalle
Kate Moss graces the cover of Playboy's 60th anniversary issue.
The British supermodel, who will turn 40 as the magazine hits newsstands in January, appears in an 18-page editorial spread lensed by fashion photographers Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott.
Dressed in the signature bunny gear, Moss will be shown in various stages of undress in a series of stunning pictures that seems to herald a return to more tasteful aesthetics for Hugh Hefner's legendary skin mag.
Word has it that Moss also sat down for a Q&A, which we hope will turn out to be as charming as her recent musical endeavors.
A limited-edition version of Playboy's anniversary issue will also be on sale at Marc Jacobs stores, with an exclusive photo of Moss enclosed. In addition, Jacobs will launch a new T-shirt featuring a print of the cover shot.
Check out the teaser images below:
Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott/Playboy.com
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Model Watch: Adonis Bosso & Juan Betancourt in 'Horizon'
- From Here On Out: The Music Remix
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection