LISTEN: Kate Moss Has A Song, And It's Pretty Catchy
By Julien Sauvalle
Picture: Mario Testino for Stuart Weitzman
Guess what? Kate Moss is set to release a single.
Canadian DJ Brendan Fallis took voice samples from a recent campaign video that the supermodel shot for the shoe designer Stuart Weitzman, added a funky guitare riff à la Daft Punk, and a saxophone solo that Lady Gaga would be proud of.
With Moss's adorable Croydon accent, her words of wisdom ("I think thigh-high boots are especially sexy and glamorous") turn the song into a surprisingly entertaining party anthem.
This new foray into music seems like a natural progression for Moss, who's married to Jamie Hince, the badass guitarist of The Kills, and boasts songwriting credits for her (in)famous ex-boyfriend Pete Doherty. She also sang in the chorus of Primal Scream's Some Velvet Morning.
Let's wish Moss more luck in her music career than some of her fellow models -- sorry, Naomi!
- Tom Ford and Richard Buckley Forever
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- Gay Fashion - Hot Male Models, Gay Style & Trends