Daily Crush: Jiraiya Sweatshirt
By Diego James
What can we say: this may be the gayest shirt we've seen in quite a while (well, not counting Francois Sagat's apparel). An ode to gachimuchi love, the fact that it's featuring an original illustration by Jiraiya, the "virtuoso of Japanese gay artwork" makes it pretty rad. This is what Jiraiya, the artist of the two men, said:
"These two guys have the same muscle mass, but I'd guess different body fat percentages. In my opinion, they're a perfect couple. But if they fight, their house will be partially destroyed."
Jiraiya Sweatshirt from Massive, $70, at GayManga.BigCartel.com
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- Rebel With Applause: Nicola Formichetti Is Tackling His Biggest Fashion Challenge Yet