Cover Yourself With François Sagat
By Stacy Lambe
Retired adult film star, François Sagat, is still finding a way to titillate fans. Earlier this year he collaborated with Parisian designer Pierre-Henri to create a budding fashion line, Kirk Sagat, which included a line of tees covered with Sagat's bare chest. The two designers have taken the concept further with a new shirt that gives fans all the Sagats they can handle.
(The previous tee and the new design's pattern.)
The new bodyfusion tee retails for $52 and will start shipping out November 25th, just in time to stuff some stockings.
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- Panti Bliss: The Drag Queen Who Rocked Ireland Soaks In the Aftermath
- Out's Best-Dressed Man of the Week: Jared Leto