Nick Gruber, Calvin Klein’s Ex, to Write Tell-All
By Alex Panisch
The New York Daily News reports that Calvin Klein’s ex-boyfriend, Nick Gruber, intends to write a tell-all book about his rocky two-year relationship with the designer. I use the word “write” liberally as the model and former porn star has hired a “well-known author to develop the book.”
The mystery ghostwriter told the Daily News that the content will be “beyond shocking” and that "[Gruber] has a lot of secrets about Calvin and he has the right to tell people.”
Gruber and Klein had a tumultuous relationship that finally ended when Gruber was arrested for cocaine possession and assault back in April. Klein reportedly footed the bill for Gruber’s posh Meadows rehab. Grateful much?
The book’s working title: What Came Between Me and My Calvin.
See Gruber in Out's fashion slideshow, "New York's Finest."
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Out's Best-Dressed Man of the Week: Jared Leto
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- The Gay Agenda: 10 Things We're Eyeing In March
- Rebel With Applause: Nicola Formichetti Is Tackling His Biggest Fashion Challenge Yet