Cheyenne Jackson & Husband to Divorce
By Out.com Editors
Broadway actor and musician Cheyenne Jackson, 38, married his husband Monte Lapka in a well-publicized ceremony in 2011—but now the couple have released a statement to Entertainment Weekly that states that they have decided to end their relationship:
“Cheyenne Jackson and his husband Monte Lapka have mutually decided to divorce,” the two said in a statement to EW. “The couple have been together for 13 years, and were married in New York state two years ago. It is an amicable parting and understandably, a private matter.”
Jackson has released several singles from his first full-length album I'm Blue, Skies, several of which are collaborations with SIA. He can next be seen in the upcoming DirecTV series Full Circle; he was also cast with Alfred Molina in Ira Sachs's new film, Love is Strange. The writer-director, who has been involved in another well-publicized break-up may be able to offer Cheyenne some much-needed advice in the matter.
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Looking GIF-cap: Thank You for Being a Friend
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- Need To Know: Looking’s Lauren Weedman And How She Frightened Scott Bakula
- From Here On Out: The Music Remix
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower