Jared Leto Dons Drag For 'Candy'
By Andrew Belonsky
A feminine grace was always part of the appeal of Jordan Catalano, the grunge-era heartthrob Jared Leto portrayed on My So-Called Life (and to whom Leto will always be compared). Sadly none of that seems to be seen in his drag-adorned cover of androgyny-loving magazine Candy.
Let's hope Leto tarts it up a bit more between Candy's covers. It's not as if he doesn't have experience: the actor and singer recently plays cross-dressing Rayon in Dallas Buyers Club, an upcoming movie about Roy Woodroof, a Texas electrician who helped smuggle and distribute life-saving HIV drugs in the late 1980s.
READER COMMENTS (
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- EastSiders Web Series Lands A Satellite Award Nomination
- Olympic Diver Tom Daley Comes Out
- Lady Gaga Flashes Her Privates on the Cover of Candy Magazine (NSFW)
- Open Letter: Greg Louganis Congratulates Tom Daley For Coming Out
- Croatia Proves Why It Has The Hottest Men's Water Polo Team