First Look: Jared Leto in Drag
By Diego James
This past weekend Jared Leto was in wig and makeup for a photo shoot for the upcoming film, The Dallas Buyers Club. Just Jared has photos of Leto, who we haven't been thinking of in quite some time, in full regalia. While we have to say it's more spooky than sexy, it makes sense since Leto plays a crossdressing AIDS patient who works with Matthew McConaughey's character, a drug addict, homophobic straight man who, in 1986, was diagnosed with HIV/AIDS and given 30 days to live.
Of course Leto was once a major heartthrob and has not really appeared in a film (or TV for that matter) for some time.
Check out more than 20 images Just Jared has of Leto in wig and make-up.
- Go Behind The Scenes Of Neil Patrick Harris's Glitter-Filled Photo Shoot
- Neil Patrick Harris: His Metamorphosis From Doogie to Barney to Hedwig
- Neil Patrick Harris: Glitter & Glam
- 10 Things We Learned from Neil Patrick Harris
- 10 Qs: Billy Eichner Wants to Marry Meryl Streep and Get Down With Judi Dench
- 2014 CFDA Awards: And The Nominees Are...