Terry Miller: Should a Dad Look This Hot?
By Jerry Portwood
Writer, editor, activist, and rabble rouser Dan Savage posted another sexy photo of his husband on Instagram over the weekend with the line: "Just another night out with @terrysphots. Overdressed as usual. Getting ready for #IML."
The photo (which was tagged as being taken at Seattle's The Cuff Complex) shows Savage's husband Terry Miller in more clothes than the last, in which he wore sexy underwear, wearing a harness, and what look to be leather pants (with some serious butt cleavage).
Although the photo doesn't appear to intend anything other than to prove that dads come in all shapes, sizes (and wardrobes), it caused a stir among some people, with one guy commenting: "Gross. You guys are clearly swingers and not worthy to represent us!"
This caused a flurry of responses—mostly from women—supporting the sexy couple, with one follower, calling herself Antigone, writing: "Have you ever actually listened to a podcast or heard him speak? He teaches EVERYBODY, regardless of sexual orientation, to do what best works in every individual relationship. What THAT couple is comfortable with. Clearly they are happy and very much in love so maybe stop judging and start supporting!"
But the most important tidbit that we shouldn't overlook is that hashtag: Does this mean Terry Miller is participating in International Mr. Leather in Chicago May 24? We'll be watching Instagram to see what the DILFs get up to in the coming weeks.
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About <i>Quantum Leap</i> & His Favori
- Bianchi, Winterson Books Named Lambda Literary Award Finalists
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series