'RuPaul's Drag Race' Contestant Sahara Davenport Has Died
By Out.com Editors
We started hearing the news via Twitter and other social media that 27-year-old Sahara Davenport (aka
Antoine Ashley) had died, and RuPaul's Drag Race judge Michelle Visage has "confirmed" the news via Twitter with the message: "It's true and I have no words. Have to sign off for now kids, can't handle this. XOXO." Full details about the cause of death have not been released or published as of yet, but Davenport's boyfriend Manila Luzon (aka Karl Westerberg) has written "I love him so much" on her Facebook page.
Davenport competed on the second season of RuPaul's Drag Race. We will keep you updated as we know more.
In 2011 Davenport released the single "Go Off." Watch the video for the song below:
- Tom Daley Confirms It Was 'Love at First Sight' With Dustin Lance Black
- James Franco Teases "50 Shades of Batman and Robin"
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- GIF Wall: Model Marc Buckner Charms The Camera
- Sam Champion Receives Emotional Good Morning America Send-Off