The Freaky Boiz, Yemenwed Take Queens
By Out.com Editors
We know that it’s tough enough to go out at night sometimes, but this weekend if you find yourself in New York, Sunday afternoon will be worth braving the daylight for.
At PS1, MoMA’s Long Island City offshoot, Yemenwed and The Freaky Boiz will both perform, alongside DJ sets by Honey Dijon and Michael Magnan, in an event produced by BUTT’s U.S. publisher, Michael Bullock.
It’ll be an afternoon (kicking off at 1 p.m.) of art, music, and an assuredly fine-looking crowd—have an extra drink or two with brunch and it could even turn into an afternoon you’ll never forget.
Check out our favorite Freaky Boiz video, which showcases the duo at its fun, raunchy best, below, to get an idea of what you’re in for.
Photo by Marcelo Krasilcic
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- Out's Best-Dressed Man of the Week: Jared Leto
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series