30 Rock's Gayest Moments
By Out.com Editors
In this pretend world, we have over the top holiday parties, live in an area called “Gay Town,” and somehow manage to be femme-y, cubby, and leather-y all at the same time.
After the infamous Tracy Morgan incident, we wondered how Tina Fey & Co. would address it. And when the series returned this season boy, did they ever, mocking its own star's dilemma, and including that they believe that the gay community is the most organized of all the communities—making “the Japanese look like the Greeks." This list is selective and is sure to incite some people to tell us what's wrong, what we missed, why we're stupid. But it's hard to pick just 10. But we did.
- The Straight Gay World of MSNBC anchor & politics wonk Steve Kornacki
- Dustin Lance Black Hits Back at Alma Mater For Shaming Him
- 10 Transgender People Shattering Entertainment's Glass Ceiling
- 10 Queer Social Media Stars Ruling the Internet
- Must See: Mala Mala: A Puerto Rican Trans Documentary
- 20 Power Couples You Should Know