Anna Wintour: Intimidating, No; Powerful; Yes.
By Max Berlinger
Forbes just released their list of the most powerful women in the world, and its no surprise that a handful of these women made their respective names by conquering the fashion world. Lady Gaga, Miuccia Prada, Diane von Furstenburg and Gisele Bundchen all make appearances -- yet it's Anna Wintour, at #69, that they chased down to chat with. Wintour, sitting in her ivory tower above Times Square, explains that she gets a bad wrap via media outlets and is not as intimidating as some may say (she says this with not a single hair out of place and wearing a Chanel skirt suit -- just saying). She also talks about women she thinks exhibit true power and her time at Condé Nast...but if you're an Anna die-hard, take a look at the video below.
- Neil Patrick Harris: His Metamorphosis From Doogie to Barney to Hedwig
- 15 Most Ridiculous Real Housewives Taglines Ever
- Actor Who Plays Hodor on Game of Thrones Comes Out in Understated Way
- Neil Patrick Harris: Glitter & Glam
- Need To Know: Looking’s Lauren Weedman And How She Frightened Scott Bakula
- Casting Net: MTV's Awkward Adds 2 New Gay Characters