Federico García Lorca: Poet in New York
By Jerry Portwood
Federico García Lorca in Madrid
Bergamín took the Lorca manuscript with him into exile—a relic of the Spain defeated by Franco—and published it in Mexico. An American edition, with translations by Rolfe Humphries, appeared almost simultaneously. Mysteriously lost for decades and since recovered by the Fundación Federico García Lorca in Madrid, the manuscript is exhibited in the United States for the first time.
For more information on the exhibit and events, visit LorcaNYC.com
- Guy-on-Guy Action
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- Tom Daley & Maria Bello Are Bi, Get Used To It
- The SAG Awards' Queer Quotient
- Decorate Your Christmas Tree With Shirtless Mermen Ornaments
- Josh Hutcherson says: best thing for his 'Hunger Games' character might be a threesome