1. Lady Gaga told the crowd at her ARTPOP release party at Berlin mega-club Berghain that she is in fact bisexual. According to Queerty, she told the crowd during a Q&A ,"you know what? It's not a lie that I am bisexual and I like women, and anyone that wants to twist this into 'she says she's bisexual for marketing,' this is a fucking lie. This is who I am and who I have always been."
2. Guess what? You won't have to turn off your electronic devices during takeoff, landing, or taxiing. TheAtlantic Wire reports that all that needs to happen now is a "tolerance test" to prove that a plane full of tweeting passengers won't bring down a 787. In other news, flight attendants can start phoning in the safety instructions cause nobody's gonna be paying attention. "Mask on ourselves before helping others," "seat cushion can be used as a floatation device," "nearest exit may be behind me," we get it!
3. Connie Britton wants to be on American Horror Story again. She told Rolling Stone, "I've actually have been talking to [AHS] this season, because they're down in New Orleans and I'm in Nashville. I'm said, 'OK, let's see if we can try to figure this out.' I'm like, 'I'll put that [pointed hat] on and jump on a plane and go to New Orleans.' Yes, I would do that. As long as we can figure it out with [AHS and Nashville], I'm in. I hope it happens." We do too.
4. Rob James-Collier (AKA Thomas Barrow the scheming gay footman on Downton Abbey) went on The Jonathan Ross Show told the titular TV presenter that he "finds it easier" kissing men than women. "The way I was thinking was that if you kiss a girl you worry about one -- how big her boyfriend is, two -- is he in the building watching and is he going to kick the shit out of you, and three -- what is my missus going to think of it," said the actor who has been with his girlfriend for nine years.
[h/t Gay Star News]
5. Today a German law that establishes a third gender option on birth certificates comes into effect. The law is designed to avoid the need to make a decision on an intersex baby's gender before the child is allowed to make that decision. According to NPR German passports will soon be allowed to have an "X" in the gender section.
6. While The Simpsons may never recaputrue the magic of its earlier seasons, that doesn't mean the show is bereft of gags and guest stars. For instance, Rachael Maddow will be making an appearance on the long-running comedy. Check out the video below and watch the whole episode this Sunday: