2. Splash--the New York gay bar frequented by tourists and New Yorkers bringing their out of town friends--will be closing its doors after over two decades of business. Owner Brian Landache posted a message on the club's Facebook page thanking its patrons for their business. It's really an end of an era.
3. A transgender teenage couple are transitioning together. Arin Andrews and Katie Hill fell in love two years ago, but now the Oklahoma couple is in love with each other and their bodies. They fell for eachother during the transitioning process and now they've both undergone sex reassignment surgery.
4. Amada Bynes is now a pyromaniac. She was put under an involuntary psychiatric hold after she harrased a nursing home and set fire to a stranger's driveway. No, I'm not kidding.
5. If you live in England, your ISP may ask if you if you want to watch porn or not. British prime minister David Cameron is calling that all adult content be automatically blocked unless the account holder requests otherwise.
6. Covers of Robin Thicke's summer smash "Blurred Lines" are a dime a dozen, but this may be the first gender bending one. Seattle boylesque troupe Mod Carousel have reversed the gender dynamics of Thicke's video, putting boys in pumps while the ladies pursued them with Thicke-esque swagger.