News & Opinion
Bill Lunn's Accidental 'F-Bomb'
...And 5 Other Things You Need To Know Today
June 12 2013 5:20 PM EST
February 05 2015 9:27 PM EST
1. Minneapolis newscaster Bill Lunn accidentally said "I pledge allegiance to the fag" just as gay pride footage began to roll. He later made light of his "unintentional slip," tweeting, "4 years and they couldn't get me on the KSTP blooper reel. I guess they've got me now."
2. The Southern Baptist Convention passed a resolution condemning the Boy Scouts for accepting gay members.
3. Testicular cosmetic surgery is a thing and one spa calls it "tightening the tackle."
4. The Senate Health, Education, Labor & Pensions Committee approved legislation meant to protect LGBT students from harassment.
5. An anti-gay attack has many LGBT people in typically inclusive Columbus, Ohio, worried.
6. Here's the second episode of the new gay web-series Little Horribles: