1. Eva Mendes' use of bold color, voluminous shape and dynamic pleating were a stand out.
2. A lot of people disagreed with us, but we adore the risque, risky web-like lace gown that Christina Ricci worn, by Zac Posen.
3. Naomi Campbell: Bringing the McQueen realness like no other.
4. Janelle Monae's Chanel was the perfect play on masculine/feminine. The high collar and top hat are totally chic.
5. Diane Kruger is possibly our favorite of the night. The jeweled, flesh-toned top paired with the black, high-slit skirt was the ultimate in slutty elegance. Extra points for perfect hair and make-up.