Megan Rapinoe Channels Missy Higgins
By Out.com Editors
We already told you Megan Rapinoe's inspiring story. She's now decided to also talk more openly about her girlfriend, Sarah Walsh. But one of the things we love about the soccer star, who will be at the London Olympics this year, is her sense of humor.
On NBC's site, she plays Missy Higgins’ “Don’t Ever" and tells a short anecdote about how her mom strongly encouraged her to play a musical instrument.
As of July 27, you can watch Rapinoe work her magic on the field at the London Olympics, for now here she is in all of her adorable acoustic glory.
- The Straight Gay World of MSNBC anchor & politics wonk Steve Kornacki
- Dustin Lance Black Hits Back at Alma Mater For Shaming Him
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- The Final Member: A Long, Hard Look at the Weirdest Museum in the World
- 10 Transgender People Shattering Entertainment's Glass Ceiling
- Tom Ford and Richard Buckley Forever
- EXCLUSIVE: Beyoncé Debuts Free Remixes of 'Blow' & 'XO'