Out100: Cheyenne Jackson
By Out.com Editors
Photography by Danielle Levitt
The big man with the big voice had a big year in 2013, but perhaps nothing will top the thrill of using Zsa Zsa Gabor’s house during the filming of Behind the Candelabra, Steven Soderbergh’s Emmy-winning Liberace biopic (and supposedly last movie).
“It was insane,” recalls the actor and musician who, in between acting gigs on Candelabra, the Neil LaBute miniseries Full Circle, and Six Dance Lessons in Six Weeks (with Gena Rowlands), also released his first solo album, I’m Blue, Skies, a bounty of fizzy pop songs, many co-written by Sia (the two met on a previous Out100 shoot). To all these highlights, Jackson adds one more: being grand marshall of San Francisco’s Pride parade the week the Supreme Court handed down the DOMA decision.
Photographed in Los Angeles on July 25, 2013
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Bear Rapper Big Dipper: I Won’t Sleep With My Fans
- Model Watch: Adonis Bosso & Juan Betancourt in 'Horizon'
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models