Chatter: Simon Doonan
“As symbolic gestures of hostility go, shoe tossing is rather incomprehensible. Why throw something that needs to be retrieved? You cannot beat a hasty retreat without your shoes. Better to, as they do at Tom Jones concerts, toss less essential items like panties or brassieres. Other possibilities: cracked dentures, out-of-fashion hats, and expired toupees.”11:39 AM
- Truman Says Fashion Q&A: What 10 things should every guy have in his closet? 10:42 AM
- Truman Says Victorinox Creative Director Pierre-Henri Mattout shows us how the French do it 7:06 AM
- Truman Says Quickies: Fashion Week takes another hit, Roberto Cavalli opens a nightclub and more 5:41 AM
Gay Or Rapist?
Capt. Eric Beyersdorf, a navigator with the Nevada Air National Guard and a member of the U.S. Marshals Service, woke up in his room at a Ramada Inn during a temporary duty shift in Florida one morning in March 2006 feeling great, which was his first warning. He shouldn't have felt great; he had gotten trashed the night before and was expecting a wicked hangover. But instead he felt 'euphoric' and was even thinking about getting in a round of golf with his buddies.December 16 2008 7:00 PM
- Entertainment Closet Constants December 16 2008 7:00 PM
- Truman Says Film Fashion: Were the World Mine December 16 2008 8:41 AM
- Truman Says Quickies: Kanye West off to London, Gareth Pugh to show menswear and more December 16 2008 5:10 AM
Agency: Major Model Management
Hometown: San Mateo, California
Birth date: April 3
Zodiac sign: Aries
Boxers, briefs, or commando?Boxers or commando
Two things that you did today: I skateboarded and I had Subway for lunch.
If you could get a plane ticket to fly anywhere in the world, where would it be and why? Australia, because I've heard its beautiful
December 15 2008 7:00 PM
- Entertainment Out's Cover Gallery
From our first cover in 1992 to the most recent issues, Out has featured close-up coverage of the best, brightest, boldest and most bizarre of queer culture. We wish we could say at this mature age that merely agreeing to appear under our logo wasn't still so controversial, that it wasn't 'saying something' about a star that he would deign to grace our most prized position. All the more reason to celebrate those who have proudly put themselves -- well, out there. For the first time ever, all of Out's covers from the past 16 years are online and in one place.December 15 2008 7:00 PM
- Entertainment Homo Plus
Despite having left his native Paris less than a year ago for Manhattan, Victorinox creative director Pierre-Henry Mattout has already determined his favorite shops and restaurants within walking distance of his downtown office. Click here to see Mattout's favorite SoHo spots.December 15 2008 7:00 PM
- Truman Says Chatter: Pierre Bergé
"I never thought that fashion was an art -- not at all, but I think it requires an artist to do fashion."
-- Yves Saint Laurent's long time partner, Pierre Bergé, discussing their enormous art collection going up for auction in February.December 15 2008 12:32 PM
- Truman Says Obama bedazzled on his big night
He's publicly claimed that he's already decided what he'll wear on inauguration night (a Hart Schaffner Marx tux), but that didn't stop a slew of menswear designers from weighing in on how they'd dress Obama for the big night.December 15 2008 9:51 AM
- Truman Says Quickies: L'uomo Vogue heats up Miami, Ram Simons does denim and more
The new issue of L'uomo Vogue has Javier Bardem on the cover. But the hotness doesn't stop there. In a tribute to Miami, Bruce Weber brings boys, bathing suits and bare bottoms. [Towleroad]December 15 2008 5:20 AM
- Entertainment The Gay Agenda
Monday, December 15: Gay men worth their weight in acerbic wit wouldn't be caught dead anywhere tonight except Lincoln Center to catch a reading by David Sedaris, arguably the funniest gay writer alive. Check out this clip of Sedaris's appearance on The Late Show with David Letterman, in which he showcases his trademark sardonic humor through a personal essay on the Stadium Pal, a portable bed pan of sorts for sports fans.December 14 2008 7:00 PM
- Entertainment Secret Agent Woman
For fans growing tired of the gang from Lost's Oceanic Flight 815, the show's creator J.J. Abrams offered something equally compelling when he plane-crashed into prime time this fall with Fringe. In typical Abrams fashion, the show quickly introduced a dozen unrelated events and characters in as many minutes. Left to figure out the common thread? FBI agent Astrid Farnsworth, played by the adorable Jasika Nicole, whom you may recognize from her role in Take the Lead with Antonio Banderas.December 14 2008 7:00 PM
- Entertainment Five of the Best... Shaving Creams and Foams December 14 2008 7:00 PM
- Truman Says Fashion conundrums? Out is here to help December 12 2008 11:43 AM
- Truman Says Chatter: celebrity hairstylist Chris McMillan
“Jack Lord from ‘Hawaii 5-0’ called. He wants his look back.”
-- celebrity hairstylist Chris McMillan riffing on (allegedly) crooked Illinois governor Rod Blagojevich's coif.
“Jack Lord from ‘Hawaii 5-0’ called. He wants his look back.”December 12 2008 7:06 AM
- Truman Says Quickies: Hedi's new spread, Kriss Van Assche's new jewelry and more December 12 2008 6:33 AM
- Model Citizen RobAgency: Red Model Management
Hometown: Mesa, Arizona
Birth date: October 23
Boxers, briefs, or commando?: boxer-briefs
Which emotion do you hide the most?Anger because nobody wants to see you angry.
Do you have a hidden talent? Nope - I play the guitar and I like to surf though.
December 11 2008 7:00 PM
- Entertainment Beautiful Loser
What do you do when the last five years of your life have been nothing but rotten, you've written an album full of electronic songs that certainly won't fit in with your current band's sound, and you're looking for a way to express all the twisted, depraved things that race through your mind from time to time?December 11 2008 7:00 PM
- Truman Says Chatter: Stefano Gabbana
"I don't want cherries or strawberries at Christmas anymore. I want to eat, dress and live on time. I think we all need to sit back and ponder over this anxiety we all have of constantly needing to anticipate."
-- Stefano Gabbana on the fashion industry's tendency towards overkill by showcasing collections too early.December 11 2008 10:46 AM
- Truman Says Quickies: Robert Pattison too butch to model, Karl Lagerfeld naked (sort of) and more December 11 2008 5:56 AM
- Truman Says Models we love: Jon Kortajarena (and his foot fetish) December 11 2008 4:31 AM
- Entertainment Out's Cover Gallery