Prada's New Prez; Mandals; Allure's Shower Guide; Chronology of Cons
Photo: Getty ImagesMay 23 2008 8:40 AM
Agency: Major Model Management
Hometown: Waupun, Wisconsin
Birth date: March 2
Zodiac sign: Pisces
Did you play any sports growing up? Hockey since I was four.
What are your fondest memories from childhood? Fishing with my family during family vacations in Michigan.
What is the largest fish you ever caught? A 38-inch Northern.
Being from Wisconsin, do you like cheese? I love cheese, especially cheddar.
May 22 2008 8:00 PM
- Truman Says Out.com Fashion Advice: Our Two Cents on Penny Loafers
Photo: Getty ImagesMay 22 2008 1:50 PM
- Truman Says Tom v. Thom; Patricia Fields Dresses the Masses; Marc Jacobs: Designer; Chloë Sevigny does Menswear; What the Soccer Players Wear May 22 2008 7:57 AM
- Model Citizen JoshuaAgency: Major Model Management
Hometown: Houston, TexasMay 21 2008 8:00 PM
How did you get discovered as a model? I was working out on the beach in Miami Beach.
What is your dream job? Acting.
Favorite color: Bluish green
Favorite meal: The buffalo burger, southern-made, at Fuddruckers in Houston.
- Truman Says FiFi Awards: The Year's Best Scents May 21 2008 7:57 AM
- Truman Says Gisele Sued by Carpenter; Duffel bags; Finalists for the VMan/Ford Model Model Search; Canadian Hair Awards (really?); Jeffrey's Stylist Raul Becerra May 21 2008 7:17 AM
- Model Citizen OraineAgency: Major Model Management
Hometown: St. Elizabeth, Jamaica8:00 PM
How long have you been in the United States? I've been in New York City for two and a half years now.
What do you think of New York? People walk faster. In Jamaica people are more laid back.
What has been the highlight of your modeling career so far? A shoot for Italian Vogue, the Lord & Taylor advertisement, and walking in the Nautica show.
- Entertainment A Thousand and One Stories
Out's June/July issue excerpts an excruciatingly funny chapter from Leslie Jordan's upcoming memoir My Trip Down the Pink Carpet, involving himself, Boy George and a monkey in the middle of the desert -- and that's just one of a thousand tales Jordan's got up his sleeve. The actor-writer-storyteller called Out just before he kicked off his summer-long tour. Leslie Jordan: Is this Out magazine? Out: It sure is. I'd like to place an ad, please. I'm an old cocksucker who can take his teeth out.8:00 PM
- Truman Says Unruly Heir Toasts Spring Preview
- Truman Says Bluefly "Tailored" for Men; Marc Jacobs the next Andy Warhol?; Gen Arts Who's Who; White Shoes for Summer 7:47 AM
- Entertainment A Family Affair
Fans of Alejandro Gonz'lez I''rritu or Krzysztof Kieslowski will likely be drawn to Fatih Akin's The Edge of Heaven. Born in Hamburg but 'raised in Turkish,' Akin is a poster boy for the kinder, gentler -- read: less blatantly xenophobic -- Germany, and his fifth feature vividly evokes the tense relationship between the Fatherland and its largest single minority.May 19 2008 8:00 PM
- Model Citizen TexasAgency: DNA Model Management
Hometown: Stockholm, Sweden
Birth date: February 25
Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Favorite color: Green -- at least for right now for Spring.
Where is one place you would like to travel to? The Amazon
May 19 2008 8:00 PM
- Truman Says Clinique Skin Supplies for Men Targets Wrinkles; Tom Ford's New Eyewear; Harry's of London Goes Online; Diddy's "Viagra" May 19 2008 7:41 AM
- Model Citizen AlexAgency: DNA Model Management
Hometown: Burlington, Canada
Zodiac sign: Scorpio
Do you play any sports? Hockey, football, and I snowboard and ski.
Where is the best place to snowboard/ski? Whistler, British Columbia
Favorite color: White and red
What is your cell phone ringtone? 'Kryptonite' by Three Doors Down
Who is your favorite band? The Beatles
May 18 2008 8:00 PM
- Entertainment The Gay Agenda
FLICK: Steven Spielberg is finally back behind the camera, as opposed to behind the checkbook, with the much-anticipated release of Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull on Friday, May 22. Harrison Ford dons the professorial hat for the fourth time, the last being 1989's Last Crusade! Though Ford does still look good for 65, we are most ultra-pumped to see Shia LaBeouf greased up and riding a motorcycle.May 18 2008 8:00 PM
- Truman Says Model Behavior: Behind the Scenes at Out's Cover Fashion Shoot
Need some eye candy to get you through the last few hours of the work day? Take a peek at some shots of Out.com's Model Citizen,Ben, who stars in Out's June/July cover fashion story "Vs." shot by Richard Phibbs!May 16 2008 1:38 PM
- Truman Says GAP Artist Editions Hit Stores!
While your pockets might not be deep enough to afford an original piece of art by Chuck Close or Jeff Koons, it doesn't mean that you have to live without one. Instead of a painting, get to the GAP and pick up some art you can wear—a limited edition t-shirt designed by Close, Koons or one of 11 other influential artists.May 16 2008 1:21 PM
- Truman Says Karl Lagerfeld's New Book; Shopping Therapy; Magazine Wars; Balmain for Men?; That (yes, that) Murakami Sculpture goes for $15M May 16 2008 7:27 AM
- Model Citizen BenAgency: Public Image Worldwide
Hometown: Melbourne, Australia
Zodiac sign: Aquarius
What are the characteristics of an Aquarius? Outgoing, confident, aloof, and smart
Being from Melbourne, can you surf? No, but I play basketball and love dancing. But I like street dancing -- it's called the Melbourne Shuffle.
May 15 2008 8:00 PM
- Entertainment The Gay Plot
Since George W. Bush made opposition to gay marriage a centerpiece of his 2004 reelection campaign, 24 states have passed measures banning gay partnerships or marriage. But despite all those laws, the number of same-sex couple households keeps growing! Nationwide, it was up 10% just between 2004 and 2006. Apparently you just can't legislate whom people choose to live with in a free country. (Note: Penis size can be precisely measured, but other figures may be subject to accidental error. Please excuse any inaccuracies.)May 15 2008 8:00 PM
- Truman Says The Summer's Must-Have Swimwear + Giveaway!
Here at Out, we're all a bunch of beach bums. We love spending our weekends soaking up some much-needed sun (or hiding beneath obscenely large umbrellas) on the sandy dunes of Fire Island or the Hamptons. And with Memorial Day weekend kicking off swimsuit season in a mere eight days, we're gearing up for one hot summer!May 15 2008 11:06 AM
- Truman Says Passing Judgment: Brad Pitt in Tom Ford
Photo: Getty ImagesMay 15 2008 10:30 AM
- Truman Says ELLE's New Fashion Reality Show
If you're a fashion reality show junkie, get ready to add another show to your regular TiVo diet of Americas Next Top Model, Project Runway and Make Me a Supermodel. While ELLE is said to be in negotiations to keep its hold on Project Runway, the magazine isn't waiting around to stay on top of the reality TV world.May 15 2008 4:00 AM
- Model Citizen RainerAgency: Select Model Management
Hometown: Yorkshire, Northern England
Birth date: 6, 7, 8, 9 -- nice, right? June 7, 1989
Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Do you act like a Cancer? I can be a bit of a softy.
Where is your favorite place you have visited? Well, Japan was the strangest, but I liked it. But my favorite - The Bahamas.
Do you like Sushi? Pretend sushi -- from the supermarket May 14 2008 8:00 PM
- Truman Says Out.com Fashion Advice: Our Two Cents on Penny Loafers
© 2014, Here Media Inc. All Rights Reserved