First Look: Calvin Klein White Label Spring 2014
By Out.com Editors
Photo: © 2013 Billy Farrell/Neil Rasmus/BFAnyc.com
Calvin Klein presented its latest men’s and women's White Label collections for Spring 2014. The models posed in vignettes formed by white chain link fences, set against a blue sky wall projection.
Spring 2014 takes an urban, dynamic approach across all of the brands. T-shirt and tank dressing are key; counterbalanced with sleeker, streamlined silhouettes –- all with an element of athleticism, including perforated fabrics, mesh details and racer stripe insets.
Calvin Klein Jeans spoke to the season’s sense of ease with pale, all-natural rinses designed with a raw, frayed, worn-in feel.
The latest underwear offering, Calvin Klein Dual Tone, combines color and fabric technology to produce a uniquely modern and vivid combination for him and her.
Kevin Carrigan, global creative director for ck Calvin Klein, Calvin Klein Jeans, and Calvin Klein, posing in front of his models.
- Culture Wars: Why Is the St Patrick's Day Parade So Important to LGBT Activists?
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- Teen Wolf to Get Gayer With a New Out Athlete
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- Meet RuPaul's Drag Race's New, Bulgier Pit Crew