Daily Crush: JvdF x Love Condom Case
By Julien Sauvalle
Unless you haven't graduated high school yet, you can't afford to carry a single condom in the back pocket of your wallet. The New York-based leathergoods designer Justin von der Fehr has got you covered next time you're on the prowl. With a handsome condom case, you won't think twice about pulling out the latex next time you get lucky. Handmade in embossed suede leather, it carries up to three prophylactics, safely protected by a soft cotton twill lining. For big players, the croc version ($350) is also a stunner.
JvdF x Love Herringbone Condom Case, $95, at JvdFNYC.com
- Neil Patrick Harris: His Metamorphosis From Doogie to Barney to Hedwig
- Neil Patrick Harris: Glitter & Glam
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- Need To Know: Looking’s Lauren Weedman And How She Frightened Scott Bakula
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Casting Net: MTV's Awkward Adds 2 New Gay Characters