David Beckham Shows Off for H&M
By Out.com Editors
Hey, we've been down this road before...a few times. But that doesn't mean that the site of a shirtless David Beckham will ever get old. Beckham has grown his best Tom of Finland 'stache for the latest batch of advertisements for his bodywear collaboration with the Sweden-based megastore H&M, and is using his best assets to help sell it. H&M has even go so far as to erect (heh) silver statues of Mr. Posh Spice at their biggest locations. While it's no surprise that the athlete's body is still in top form, that facial hair is questionable.
Pictures courtesy of Facebook.com/Beckham
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- EastSiders Web Series Lands A Satellite Award Nomination
- Good Morning, Juan Betancourt!
- Croatia Proves Why It Has The Hottest Men's Water Polo Team
- Gay Men's Chorus Performs Parody of Joe Boxer Christmas Ad
- Olympic Diver Tom Daley Comes Out