Pictures of David Beckham's H&M Bodywear Campaign Hit the Web
By Max Berlinger
Back in July, it was announced that Mr. Posh Spice—née David Beckham—would be partnering with Swedish mega-retailer H&M on a line of undergarments. Every day, it seems, a new collaboration is announced, hoping to parlay some unexpected synergy into stellar sales figures. At this point, we've become immune to these bulletins, but seeing the words "David Beckham" and "underwear" in the same sentence sent us into a tizzy. Today, The Fashion Spot posted what one can only assume is the first glimpse at the campaign behind the collaboration, and—thank the stars!—Beckham and his shirtless, tatted-up torso have a starring role in it. Here's the black-and-white shots for your enjoyment. May this serve as a reminder that you probably need to drop a few pounds after the annual holiday gorge.
Photo courtesy of The Fashion Spot
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- Rebel With Applause: Nicola Formichetti Is Tackling His Biggest Fashion Challenge Yet