Slideshow: Jeffrey Fashion Cares, 2012
By Out.com Editors
Monday night at Manhattan's Intrepid Aircraft Carrier, anchored on the Hudson River near bustling Times Square, a bevy of fashionistos gathered to celebrate the annual charity event, Jeffrey Fashion Cares. Jeffrey Kalinsky—owner of the high-end boutique Jeffrey and CFDA member—invited a few hundred of his closest friends over for a night of libations, philanthropy, and mingling. In addition to a crowd filled with outlandish eccentrics (Andrej Pejic in one corner and co-chair Chloë Sevigny in the other created a vortex of utter fabulosity) participating in a silent auction of designer goodies (think Prada, Gucci, and Louis Vuitton accoutrements) there was a fashion show featuring spring's hottest looks. But in a savvy move to appeal to the mostly gay male/straight female audience, the emphasis wasn't on the apparel itself but, rather, on the hard-bodies beneath. But this wasn't all just gratuitous ogling—all proceeds from the auction and admission fees are donated to non-profit organizations that benefit the LGBT community.
For a look at the fashion show, take a look at our slideshow here.
To learn more about the organization, check out our video interview with Kalinksy.
To learn more about Jeffrey Fashion Cares, go to JeffreyFashionCares.org.
- Need To Know: Looking’s Lauren Weedman And How She Frightened Scott Bakula
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Looking GIF-cap: Thank You for Being a Friend
- Quote of the Day: Brad Pitt's Musk Smells Better Than Your Cologne
- The Before-and-After Pics of the Phony Duck Dynasty Clan