Did Riccardo Tisci Hook Up With Frank Ocean?
By Julien Sauvalle
All the fashion gossip queens are causing a stir on the Internet: After spending most of his time mingling with all the celebrities he dressed for the Met Ball on Monday, Riccardo Tisci, the creative director of Givenchy, shared some cryptic pictures of him with singer Frank Ocean.
A first shot of the designer hugging Ocean was followed by two extreme close-ups of our recent Power 50 honoree. A few hours later, Tisci posted an Instagram picture of a bow tie (similar to the one worn by Ocean throughout the evening) on an unmade bed with the comment "Please don't go...".
Inspect the evidence closer at PAPERMag.com and let us know what you think!
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- Out's Best-Dressed Man of the Week: Jared Leto
- Rebel With Applause: Nicola Formichetti Is Tackling His Biggest Fashion Challenge Yet
- Martha Stewart’s Sex Tips Are As Good Her Baking Tips
- Gay Fashion - Hot Male Models, Gay Style & Trends