Did Riccardo Tisci Hook Up With Frank Ocean?
By Julien Sauvalle
All the fashion gossip queens are causing a stir on the Internet: After spending most of his time mingling with all the celebrities he dressed for the Met Ball on Monday, Riccardo Tisci, the creative director of Givenchy, shared some cryptic pictures of him with singer Frank Ocean.
A first shot of the designer hugging Ocean was followed by two extreme close-ups of our recent Power 50 honoree. A few hours later, Tisci posted an Instagram picture of a bow tie (similar to the one worn by Ocean throughout the evening) on an unmade bed with the comment "Please don't go...".
Inspect the evidence closer at PAPERMag.com and let us know what you think!
- Dustin Lance Black Hits Back at Alma Mater For Shaming Him
- 10 Transgender People Shattering Entertainment's Glass Ceiling
- 20 Power Couples You Should Know
- The Straight Gay World of MSNBC anchor & politics wonk Steve Kornacki
- 10 Queer Social Media Stars Ruling the Internet
- The 10 Most Influential Gay Fashion Bloggers