1. Margaret Cho and Adam Barta have a new music video out for their song “See You Next Tuesday.” The only thing better than Margaret Cho? Jujubee lip-synching for Margaret Cho.
2. Stephen Colbert weighs in on trans Medicare coverage in a way only he can. Is he president yet?
3. Jenny McCarthy made a transphobic tweet targeted at Jennifer Lopez and her boyfriend then deleted it. Celebrities underestimates how quickly people screenshot negative social media posts. (PS Jonah Hill is making his rounds apologizing for calling a photographer a homophobic slur)
4. Another video of a young Justin Bieber being gratuitously racist has surfaced. What’s the record for the longest downward-spiral?
5. Bill O’Reilly discusses a decision made by parents concerning a transgender child. Just more of the same, really.
6. The title track off Lana Del Rey’s new album Ultraviolence was released. Hauntingly melodic and oh so Lana.