WATCH: Behind the Scenes With the Jonas Brothers
By Out.com Editors
Photography by Kai Z Feng
In early September, Out magazine photographed Joe, Kevin, and Nick Jonas at the Dream Downtown in New York, while they were busy prepping the release of their fifth studio album, V. But that didn't mean we didn't have some fun with the Brothers Jonas and discussed their transition to adulthood, what they thought of Miley Cyrus's VMA performance, and what was going on with all the twerking.
And what about those gay rumors?
Joe: We have a lot of gay friends and gay fans. It’s a boy band stereotype; people assume, but we don’t take offense.
Nick: Prior to us being a band, I was a super theater geek. I loved theater and I still do, and I care about fashion, and I care about a lot of things that I feel like stereotypes are attached to.
Joe: [Being in Out] is a moment for us for sure. We keep saying, “Well, it’s about time.”
- A Brief History of 'Same Love'
- WATCH: Bway's Nick Adams in his Pajamas in 'Christmas With the Skivvies'
- Warwick Rowers: Bigger, Longer & Uncut
- 140 Years of Denim
- Macklemore And Ryan Lewis Score 7 Grammy Nominations
- Josh Hutcherson says: best thing for his 'Hunger Games' character might be a threesome