1. A sexy anti-Barilla video: A guy calling himself Mister Chase, a freelance video and singer/songwriter based in New York City, has produced an adorable snippet titled "Pastamore: A Love Story" that spanks the pasta company for its homophobic policies and urges people to eat pasta from one of these publicly gay-friendly pasta brands: Bertolli, Buitoni, Garofalo, or Ronzoni. Not only is there a recreation of the Lady and the Tramp spaghetti scene, there's a little bit of boy behind on view, so mangia carefully!
2. Olympic skier Bode Miller slams Russia's antigay laws. He called the homophic policies "embarrassing" and that it is "hypocritical and unfair" that athletes are being advised by the International Olympic Committee not to speak out about the laws. "I think it is absolutely embarrassing there are countries and people who are that intolerant or that ignorant," he said Monday at the U.S. Olympic media summit, according to the Chicago Tribune. "It’s not the first time. We have been dealing with human rights issues since there were humans. My main emotion when I hear and deal with situations like that is embarrassment. As a human being, I think it is embarrassing."
3. A Belgian man was killed by euthanasia after a botched sex change operation. The Telegraph reports that "Nathan, born Nancy, Verhelst, 44, was given legal euthanasia, most likely by lethal injection, on the grounds of 'unbearable psychological suffering' on Monday afternoon." It's a tragic story of a trans man who didn't receive the proper medical treatment. "I was the girl that nobody wanted," Mr Verhelst told Het Laatste Nieuws newspaper in the hours before her death.
4. MSNBC's Rachel Maddow slams Republicans for shutting the country down. The out anchor depicted Republicans as "psyched about this," adding, "This is happening because they like this tactic." She summed up her point with the quote that made headlines: "Elect Republicans and they will burn the place down," she said, "and they like the sound of that."
5. Here's the EXTENDED House of Versace trailer featuring Gina Gershon as Donatella. The TV movie premieres on Lifetime on Oct. 5
6. The Skivvies will be back October 11 at 54 Below. We also found out that The Skivvies' Nick Cearley and Lauren Molina will be playing Brad and Janet in the Bucks County Playhouse production of Richard O'Brien's The Rocky Horror Show, which will begin performances Oct. 23. Turns out they will be joined by Nick Adams, Jeremy Kushnier, Steve Rosen, and Alyssa DiPalma. The Skivvies recently had Nick Adams join them on stage at their most recent NYC performance on Sept. 23, where he performed "I Love a G6," a mashup of "Like a G6" and "I Love it". Watch it below: