Vanna White's Son Seeing Gay Hare Krishna
By Out.com Editors
1. Nicholas "Nikko" Pietro, Vanna White's handsome 19-year-old son, is currently in a relationship with another man, a 36-year-old Hare Krishna monk named Jaycee Akinsanya. They men both attend the University of Arizona.
2. Meanwhile, in other famous off-spring news, Jasmine Mickael Jordan, daughter of basketball legend and Space Jam star Michael, addressed but did not clear up rumors that she's a lesbian. She says she won't come out, or not come out, as they case may be, until the media conversation becomes about a partner's ideal characteristics, not their gender. It's a cryptic message that Ms. Jordan may or may not have posted on Instagram to intentionally confuse the situation.
5. Turkey has banned Grindr, and open media activist Ömer Akpınar says this has as much to do with homophobia as it does with the government's attempts to suppress Occupy protesters in Gezi Square. "The Turkish government, through Ministry of Family and Social Policies, uses the discourse on the 'traditional heterosexual family' increasingly as a pretext to suppress LGBT rights," said Akpınar. "This is part of a larger trend of blocking the freedom of information in the wake of the Gezi Park demonstrations."
6. Producers Distribution Agency said they will risk incurring Disney's wrath by distributing Escape from Tomorrow, an independent film shot guerilla style at Disney World and Disneyland. The black-and-white fantasy-horror film is about a man who's either losing his mind or being manipulated by Disney, depending on your perspective. Here's the trailer. It looks incredible.
READER COMMENTS (
- EastSiders Web Series Lands A Satellite Award Nomination
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- Croatia Proves Why It Has The Hottest Men's Water Polo Team
- Quote of the Day: Bill Hader Wanted Stefon's Goodbye to Be Emotional
- Gay Men's Chorus Performs Parody of Joe Boxer Christmas Ad
- Good Morning, Juan Betancourt!