Cherry Jones, Elizabeth Streb, Lisa Kron, Bill T. Jones, and Others Discuss What's Next
By Jerry Portwood
The Made Here documentary series, which is available on Hulu, interviews some of our favorite queer artists and creative types. They made it to the end of the third season, and the finale includes everyone from actor/director/writers Philip Seymour Hoffman, Cherry Jones, and Lisa Kron discussing their aspirations, along with choreographers Elizabeth Streb and Bill T. Jones (who says he wants to dance again) and a slew of musicians in this striking video. The openly gay composer Mohammed Fairouz seems particularly inspired, saying he wants to violin concerto, a musical, an opera. "I'm going to do them all." It motivates us!
Watch the full video below:
- James Franco Teases "50 Shades of Batman and Robin"
- Tom Daley Confirms It Was 'Love at First Sight' With Dustin Lance Black
- EastSiders Web Series Lands A Satellite Award Nomination
- Have 30 Minutes to Watch a Lana Del Rey's Short Film?
- Listen to 'The Sound Of Music Live' Soundtrack
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?