Cherry Jones, Elizabeth Streb, Lisa Kron, Bill T. Jones, and Others Discuss What's Next
By Jerry Portwood
The Made Here documentary series, which is available on Hulu, interviews some of our favorite queer artists and creative types. They made it to the end of the third season, and the finale includes everyone from actor/director/writers Philip Seymour Hoffman, Cherry Jones, and Lisa Kron discussing their aspirations, along with choreographers Elizabeth Streb and Bill T. Jones (who says he wants to dance again) and a slew of musicians in this striking video. The openly gay composer Mohammed Fairouz seems particularly inspired, saying he wants to violin concerto, a musical, an opera. "I'm going to do them all." It motivates us!
Watch the full video below:
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Model Watch: Adonis Bosso & Juan Betancourt in 'Horizon'
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Bear Rapper Big Dipper: I Won’t Sleep With My Fans
- Looking GIF-cap: Thank You for Being a Friend