100 Most Eligible Bachelors: Third Edition
By Out.com Editors
While it may seem like most every cute guy is shacking up (or getting hitched) these days, there's still plenty of gay men who aren't taken. So who will it be? A fashion designer? An artist? A musician? Or do you just want to marry for money? We have it all!
That's right, it's the "Third Annual Most Eligible Bachelors" list. We've scoured the country—and even a few foreign locales—and come up with a list of names of the guys that are desirable for their talent, their good looks, their money, and their... charm. Check it out and vote for who your favorites are, and we'll present the winners next month.
Not only will you see familiar names (see last year's Top 10 favorites here) but you might also see the names of a few who aren't yet on your radar. And in case you want to make a move, we've even provided handy links to some of their Facebook pages and other social media. Any questions or comments, of course we want to know what you think. And vote as many times as you want.
- Beyoncé Liberated
- EXCLUSIVE: Beyoncé Debuts Free Remixes of 'Blow' & 'XO'
- Tom Ford and Richard Buckley Forever
- Dustin Lance Black Hits Back at Alma Mater For Shaming Him
- The Straight Gay World of MSNBC anchor & politics wonk Steve Kornacki
- 10 Transgender People Shattering Entertainment's Glass Ceiling
- Team Bey