'The Outs' Is In
By Out.com Editors
Launched last month, Adam Goldman's new web series The Outs provides an addictively funny and, at times, painfully realistic portrait of a group of single city dwellers as they search for love, success, and the perfect party cardigan in Brooklyn.
The six-episode series, funded through a week-long campaign through Kickstarter, centers on a gay freelance writer and his ex-boyfriend as they navigate breakups, hookups, and the numerous "slutty phases" along the way.
The first two episodes of the series are currently online, with the third premiering later this summer. The second half of the series will launch this fall after a second fundraising campaign scheduled for July.
Check out the first episode below and click here for more information about The Outs.
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Bianchi, Winterson Books Named Lambda Literary Award Finalists
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Martha Stewart’s Sex Tips Are As Good Her Baking Tips
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- Gay Fashion - Hot Male Models, Gay Style & Trends